3 August 2009

Review - Batiste Tropical

Hello girlies!

My hair gets extremely greasy, i have to wash it everyday because otherwise it just looks yuck but its so time consuming washing, drying, straightening and the styling my hair everyday so when i heard all the hype about Batiste Dry Shampoo i was instantly sold! I bought the Tropical one as i heard it smelt the nicest too.

So this morning i tried it, my first impression was how powerful it is! I thought it would be just like spraying hairspray but its very high pressured so consequently you don't need to use a lot. The smell of this product is gorgeous - not too overpowering and quite sweet. It took me about 5-10 minutes to spray and style my hair and i can honestly say that the result was great!
My hair was left non-greasy, smelling great and looking fab all day!

I'd definately buy this product again.

Felicity xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. ooo ive never really tried dry shampoo before but im off to a festival soon so i think i may give this a try!

    Kay @ 6inch-heels.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig