13 August 2009

When to leave . . .

Hey everyone!

I'm just looking for a bit of friendly advice from you. : )

I'm going to Nottingham University on 1st October and this week i have to decide when i am going to leave my job at River Island.

So the question is, should i leave work on the 27th September OR the 15th September, if i leave on the 15th September i'm planning to go and live with my sister who is moving into her new flat in Nottingham so i can get used to the city a bit more, and i'd be getting bits and bobs sorted for the big move. At the moment i'm not being given a lot of shifts at work, usually just the weekends, so i wouldn't be losing that much money.
Any comments would be great

Felicity xo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Leave early. Newcastle is amazing and it'll be great to see the city before you start uni. I left for uni as soon as I could (i.e as soon as the contract for my flat started) and it's the best decision I made.

    You don't deserve to be treated like that at work, defo more trouble than it's worth!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig