4 January 2011

♥ Christmas and Birthday ♥

Hello,

*wipes cobwebs away* yes, i know its been a while. I've been a busy bee over Christmas with work primarily and the usual festivities! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, ate too much, drank even more and had lots of snoozy time too. :)

My Christmas was spent at home with my parents, my twin sister, brother and his wife and my auntie Jean. We had a lovely day and i recieved lots of fab pressies, namely my iPhone - which hasn't left the palm of my hand since i recieved it . . .

Another exciting event which occured during January was my Birthday! As my birthday is just after Christmas i always struggle to decide what i'd like as a present, so this year my mum and dad gave me money instead, so i could decide what to buy. After a day of thinking i thought i'd invest my money in a shiny new camera. I bought a Panasonic Lumix FS11, it seems pretty good so far and it shoots in HD, how exciting - possibility of YouTube vids maybe? . . .

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Christmas day all got too much for one pretty kitty . . .

Felicity xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. morning lovely.
    Pleased to read you had a wonderful birthday.
    Enjoy your camera :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the new model, the escapements would be at 7.30 and 4.30 and the differential that connects them would be at the 12.00 position, with both escapement trains embracing the centre.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig