14 March 2011

Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation

Hello :)
.
A couple of months back my trusty Revlon Colourstay foundation was close to running out and as easy as it would of been to simply repurchase Colourstay i decided to explore the realms of high end foundations instead.
.
As i live in quite a small-ish town my choices of 'high end' foundations were quite limiting; Benefit, Estee Lauder and Clinique were my options - i plumped for Clinique.
.
I was greeted at the Clinique counter by a friendly assistant who gave me the bog standard consultation to determine which foundation would suit my needs the best. I wanted a medium coverage foundation, which also offered a healthy glowey look. The assistant suggested the Perfectly Real Make Up foundation and started swatching colours to find a suitable colour match. Once we had found a suitable colour match she asked if i'd like her to apply the foundation, so i could see the finish it gives. I accepted the offer and she began wiping away at my foundation, then applied the Clinique foundation we had chosen earlier. I loved the result and swiftly purchased the foundation.
.
.
The packaging of this foundation is also great, it comes in a squeezy tube, perfect for when you get to the end on the product as you can simply squeeze out the remainding splutters. Also the nozzle like applicator allows you to have total control as to how much product you want to squeeze out, no mess and no fuss!
.
.
I'd definately recommend this foundation if you are looking for a weightless, natural looking foundation with medium coverage.
.
RRP £21.00
.
Felicity x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never liked a clinique foundation, I think they give good coverage, but I can never find the right colour xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig