18 March 2011

Soap & Glory : The Breakfast Scrub

Hello,

I kindly recieved The Breakfast Scrub as a Christmas present from my mum as she knows i'm a big S&G junkie! I couldn't wait to use it, and it didn't dissapoint!

I'm a bit confused as to why its called The Breakfast Scrub, apart from the packaging kinda looking like a cereal bowl... or is that completely irrelevant?!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The product itself is WONDERFUL. Firstly it smells abso-bloody-lutely divine, this may have something to do with the mixture of Golden Sugar scrub particles, Gentle Oatmeal Grains, Shea Butter and Banana, Honey and Almond Extracts which feature in the scrub. Basically it smells just like Golden Syrup... mmm!

The consistency of the scrub is also fab, just thick enough to remove any dead skin cells but gentle enough not to irritate your skin. It left my skin feeling soft and silky.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One quick tip ; Use the scrub before you shave your legs and it will help smooth your legs, leaving you with a smoother shaving experience!

You get 300ml in the tub and it retails at £9.45 and is available from Boots and from Soap and Glory.

Felicity xo


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This sounds great. It's the only Soap and Glory scrub that I've never tried before! I love the bowl-shaped pot! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favourite product of theirs, love it! i think the name comes from the ingredients - oatmeal, honey, bananas etc. its absolutely gorgeous. xo.
    gh0stparties.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig