3 August 2014

Garnier Cleansing Micellar Water // Review

I've become slightly obsessed with Micellar waters, firstly i tried the elusive Bioderma (which naturally, i loved!), next i trialled Vichy's offering (which i liked, but i found it irritated my skin slightly...) and most recently i've been using Garnier's offering.

Incase you are not upto scratch on Micellar waters, i'll give you a quick lesson. Micellar solutions contain 'micelles' which latch onto make up and impurities and gently lift them from your skin. Leaving your skin, soft and hydrated. Micellar waters work very well for me as my skin has recently become quite sensitive, and as micellar waters are more pure than traditional make up removers they work very well on my skin as the formulas are very gently and they don't agitate it at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Garnier Micellar Water was one product which i've heard raved about from pillar to post. After using the last drop of my Bioderma, i wanted to see what the likes of Boots/Superdrug had to offer and Garnier's rendition seemed to fit the bill. It didn't take me long to find it on the shelf, with a bright pink top and a humongous bottle - it definitely looks pretty impressive and you feel like you are getting your moneys worth due to its large size! Rather optimistically the bottle states that you can get '200 uses' out of the 400ml bottle, i'm not too sure whether you can get 200 uses as that is approx 7 months use but i do think that this would last a long time. I've been using it for about 2 months and i've only used a small amount as you can see.

I use the Garnier Micellar Water just as i would with any other, i take a cotton pad and soak it with the water then simply glide it over my face to thoroughly remove any make up. It removes make up with ease, even mascara/eye liner is removed rather swiftly with this stuff! After using this, my skin is left feeling soft, hydrated and not irritated in the slightest.

Have you tried Micellar Waters before? Which is your favourite?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Hey Felicity, I've recently tried this too as I wanted a cheaper alternative to the lovely Bioderma (and also one I could pick up on the High Street, rather than having to order it through the web each time). Like you, I've been pleasantly surprised too. It's very effective and gentle. It doesn't have the zit busting properties of the Bioderma one I usually use (I have oily, blemish prone skin) but for the money? I'm sold! Glad you like it too. Thanks for sharing your opinions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch Factory Global Delivery Visit Website For More Styles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashionable and practical bags - mini bags, clutches bags, evening bags, backpacks ... all in lv-replicahandbags ships worldwide:louis vuitton replica

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig